If you are looking for ways to earn extra cash from the comfort of your home then you could probably take a peek at online surveys. It’s a stress free way to exchange your time for money during your spare time.
We all have free time we invest in watching endless tv shows, play the latest game online or on xbox. Look at the recent Pokemon Go phenomenon. Can you imagine being paid for spending the same amount of time filling in some forms?
All of this at home. Not as riskier as being hit by a car or falling off a cliff because you were chasing a Pokemon!
Believe it or not you can make up to $100 per survey online. Yes and just in case you are wondering why these companies would pay you for your opinion, then let me explain it.
Companies value your opinion or feebdack as a potential consumer of their products and services. They go to the extent of hiring market research firms to run those surveys for them in return for some form of reward -mostly cash or points to be redeemed.
They use those results of a foundation of their marketing decisions.
There are hundreds of online paid survey sites but only a handful are reliable with higher rewards. Here is my top 5 high paid survey sites. Go sign-up and earn some extra cash!
How it Works
You sign-up on the site for free then generally follow 2 simple steps: take survey and get paid!
Ways to earn
The primary way to earn is cash or points to be redeemed for vouchers.
My Top 5 High Paid Survey Sites
Valued Opinions will pay you $1 to $5 per survey or around $10 per hour. The reward is a voucher for retailers such as Amazon, Topshop, Ainsbury’s and John Lewis. You claim your reward for every $ 8.50. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get your vouchers.
- Average Survey Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Average $$ per Survey: $1 – $5
- Payment Threshold: $8.50
- Payment Methods: Retails vouchers (Amazon, Topshop, Sainsbury’s & More)
Ipsos is a trusted group of market researchers founded in 1975. They have conducted 200 million surveys for more than 5000 companies or clients worldwide in 100 countries.
The reward system is based on 5 to 250 points for every survey which turn into $10 for 1380 points.
Members can have 4 surveys per month which is sufficient to make $10 or more per month.
- Average Survey Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- Average points/$ per Survey: 5 – 250 points or $1.80
- Payment Threshold: $10 (1380 points)
- Payment Methods: Retails Vouchers (Amazon, Argos & John Lewis)
MySurvey has a high pay rate and very low payout threshold.
If you can’t wait to have $40 or $50 to get payout then mySurvey is your ideal destination for paid online surveys.
MySurvey will reward you with vouchers of Amazon or Argos, pay cash through PayPal for the points you earned.
- Average Survey Time: ~20 minutes
- Average points/$ per Survey: 100 points or $1
- Payment Threshold: $3 (for 345 points via PayPal)
- Payment Methods: Cash and Vouchers (Amazon, Argos etc.)
Vivatic is great as a top paid online survey sites. It has a high payout threshold which $25.
They also allows you to have extra cash via a number of ways such as writing reviews & data entry.
- Average Survey Time: ~15 minutes
- Average $$ per Survey: $1 to $2
- Payment Threshold: $25 (relatively high)
- Payment Methods: Cash via PayPal
Toluna is not like usual survey sites listed above but you can earn via giving feedback, answering questions and giving opinions.
You earn high points per survey that is 3,000 to 6,000 points / survey which you will be able to exchange with cash, vouchers or gift cards.
- Average Survey Time: ~15 minutes
- Average points/$ per Survey: 3000 – 6000 points (~$1)
- Payment Threshold: 60,000 points ($10)
- Payment Methods: Retails vouchers of Amazon & Love2Shop
More survey sites
- Vindale Research
- Cash Surveys
- Global Test Market
The ball is in your court now. Sign up for an account on these Online Paid survey sites and take action to earn some money.
If you like these sites, share it with your friends as well to let them know how to make money online with these survey sites. If you know some other survey sites, let me know in comments.